• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Weather near me... (and you?)

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Well, what can I say, it's been sheeting cats and dogs and even hail in the last week. It is almost end of May for crying out loud!

I cannot remember a dry day for the last 10 days. It has been raining and very cold in Switzerland in May.
I surely hope it warms up because I am sick of taking out my winterwear and then my summer shorts and then my wintershoes once again.

How is your weather over there?
:cool:

Hey Happy, here in eastern Michigan it is sunny and about 80F. It is supposed to rain this weekend but the farmers can use the rain! We may have some sun right now, but we sure don't have your beautiful high country in Michigan.

Here in Washington State, USA, it's been typically cloudy with light winds and spotty rain with temps in the low teens C. Not cold enough to put my liner back in but cool enough that I wear an extra layer. We had a couple of spectacular days last week. I ride every day its above 4C/36F that I can. Even when its sheeting, though I normally don't plan that - it just kinda happens on my commute sometimes...Our high country is still too cold and unpredictable to ride - another couple weeks... (I'm going to take that back - I just took a look at all the cameras on the summits of the passes and it looks like they are good to go for the season. Only one of the passes still has snow on the ground...Yay!!!)

Last edited:
It's sunny and warm here. But it's always sunny and warm here.
Dan- I was in WA for those spectacular days last week. Rode up to Hurricane Ridge in Olympic NP and the road was in great shape.

Scattered flash floods and Tornados last night. Same thing for tonight and saturday. It has been a cold spring so the weather is running about a month behind.

Scattered flash floods and Tornados last night. Same thing for tonight and saturday. It has been a cold spring so the weather is running about a month behind.

Same here. Heavy thunderstorms with scattered tornado's. The usual stuff this time of year.

It's sunny and warm here. But it's always sunny and warm here.
Dan- I was in WA for those spectacular days last week. Rode up to Hurricane Ridge in Olympic NP and the road was in great shape.

I am a short ferry ride away from Olympic NP. I plan to spend a few days riding there myself this summer.

Back