• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

First Video

calbigbird

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, here is my first attempt at a video. I'm still trying to figure this stuff out. This is Live Oak Canyon on Orange County, California.

[video=youtube_share;Yp_V1eqfSw8]http://youtu.be/Yp_V1eqfSw8[/video]

very nice. which camera and where is it mounted? thnx for sharing!

The camera is a Polaroid and I mounted it on the left side of the light bar near the nose. I am still learning what to do with the video after I record it so hopefully they will get better.

The camera is a Polaroid and I mounted it on the left side of the light bar near the nose. I am still learning what to do with the video after I record it so hopefully they will get better.

You're doing good! Does the Polaroid require software to edit and post the videos? I bought a GoPro a couple of months ago, but it's technology has exceeded my computer's capabilities and is therefore almost useless to me (can't afford a new computer too!). I like how simple my iphone is...able to shoot video, edit, add my own music and post directly to youtube. This is what I'm looking for in a weatherproof mounted cam.

You're doing good! Does the Polaroid require software to edit and post the videos? I bought a GoPro a couple of months ago, but it's technology has exceeded my computer's capabilities and is therefore almost useless to me (can't afford a new computer too!). I like how simple my iphone is...able to shoot video, edit, add my own music and post directly to youtube. This is what I'm looking for in a weatherproof mounted cam.

If there is software for that in the camera, I haven't found it yet. I used Microsoft Movie Maker to edit this one and add the music. It is a free download from Microsoft. If you are using a Mac, I think there is one called IMovie that I have seen others use. It is supposed to be pretty user friendly as well.

I bought the Polaroid because it is about half the cost of the GoPro. I'm not sure how they compare in the quality of video capture.

Good luck.

Craig

Back