• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

HONDA NC700XD vs. KAWASAKI ZZR1400

New rider, no 1400. It is a heavy, high speed, high power. Plus you would be surprized at how it sucks fuel.

Not sure where the "chase" was. Looks like he happened to purposely get behind someone taking a leisurely ride (and taking questionable lines through some of those curves).

Now if this was at a decent speed on the Hellbender or Pig Trail I'd be impressed.

On that note, displacement matters little in the twisties. A skilled rider on a Ninja 250 could clean house vs a n00b on a GSXR (are any number of Super Sports).

Last edited:
And yet... no matter how many times you look, there is still Union Jack waving over The Rock! ;)

Ride safe!
PPWW
Actually there is not. There would be a Union fFag flying not a Union Jack a Union Jack should only be so called when it flown from the jack staff of one of her majestys (but paid for by us) ships.

Actually there is not. There would be a Union fFag flying not a Union Jack a Union Jack should only be so called when it flown from the jack staff of one of her majestys (but paid for by us) ships.

My bad... being from the seaside city and used to to the view of all the ships this is the name (Union Jack) that is always in my mind. But you are absolutely right, it's Union Flag... which does not contradict the context of my post at all. :cool:
Thanks for the correction though.

Hi PPWW Yeah sorry about that I'm afraid that one of my ex girlfriends father was a matalot and that was a pet hate of his which rubbed of on me.
Glad that you are still proud to be British. Sadly I'm not so happy to see the flag still flying over part of my favourite country in the world but that's not really for here.

Errmmm... a small correction.

I did not - at any point of any of my posts - write that I'm British. ;)

But I'm quite happy of UF over The Rock (for the reasons not really for here).

Back