• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Auto Log In Issue

dsloper

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi.

Have a possible issue with auto login on the site, and just wandering if anyone gets the same.

I have auto logon (remember me) enabled, and when I first visit the site, the first page is never logged in. Once I then click Forum it logs me in.

The problem is the front page has all the recent posts, so would like to be logged in on that page.

This is on Safari for Mac

Anyone else seen the same issue?

Thanks

Try this...

Start the forum, log in and go to the forum index page. Then save a bookmark for NC700 on your bookmark bar. Then when you open NC700 from the bookmark bar at the top of Safari it should be logged in.

Hi.

I have auto logon (remember me) enabled, and when I first visit the site, the first page is never logged in. Once I then click Forum it logs me in.

The problem is the front page has all the recent posts, so would like to be logged in on that page.

Thanks

Good Gosh yes!! I have this on every PC (Windows 7) that I use (intermittently). If I see the white page I am going to have trouble getting it to recognize me even if I login manually. It will say I'm logged in showing my user name.. then bam! I'm back at the white page with no login (I have the dark color theme setup). It doesn't matter how many times I try to log in it will congratulate me on loging in using my user name then deposit me back at the white screen (not logged in).

Sometimes If I click on the Forum link or my profile link it will drop me in logged in (color theme will change and my login id in upper right corner).

I have had to give up trying to log in on one computer and go to another to get in..and sometimes THAT takes about 15 minutes to get in on the 2nd computer (or tablet).

Tapatalk however always works on my phone or tablet... it's just the browser interface that won't let me in.

I wonder how many others get frustrated and give up when this happens.

I have tried the bookmark thing and it usually works... but there are times even then when it drops me to the default white page (not logged in).

The bookmark suggestion is a good one as it does work alot of the time though.

Back