• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Are these gaps normal?

motocommuter

Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed two gaps that I previously did not. Curious if someone can take a look at their bike and let me know. The first pic shows the left fork tube. The gap that the flat head is in is not present on the other side. The fork tube was replaced under warranty by the dealer. The second pic shows the rear drive sprocket. The gap were the flat head is, is about a millimeter and is were the dampers are I believe. I just replaced the rear tire. Thanks guys!View attachment 4119View attachment 4120

Attachments

• First.jpg
    First.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Second.jpg
    Second.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 307
Thanks so much guys. I did not feel like tearing anything back apart. Reminded me of the time I rebuilt my 77 ford 460. At the end I had one spare part that I shouldn't had. Had to tear it all apart again. Needless to say, I ended that evening with a cold six pack!

Thanks so much guys. I did not feel like tearing anything back apart. Reminded me of the time I rebuilt my 77 ford 460. At the end I had one spare part that I shouldn't had. Had to tear it all apart again. Needless to say, I ended that evening with a cold six pack!

Only one spare part? I'd have had a bucket full.

Back