• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Made up jack stand for NC700X

Kyonic

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello I was just tinkering around in the garage and placed a 1/2 piece of plywood on the top of a floor jack. I then put this under the shock assembly on the bike and jacked it up. I balanced it all out with a couple pieces of wood under the side stand. Just a cheap way to make a stand to work on the bike.

Hello I was just tinkering around in the garage and placed a 1/2 piece of plywood on the top of a floor jack. I then put this under the shock assembly on the bike and jacked it up. I balanced it all out with a couple pieces of wood under the side stand. Just a cheap way to make a stand to work on the bike.

Post a pic of it up on the jack if you get a chance. Is it steady or do you have to use straps to balance it?

I have also.seen one with a 2x4 flat with a long pipe in it at the end.pull pipe down board goes on side and bike goes up.i will try to find the how to make it again.

My "pitbull" stand I've used for my last 3 bikes is probably safer. Cost about $85 and fits under the rear swingarm lifting the rear wheel about 2".

Yep.I got one.not easiest to use (compared to spool stands for sport bikes, but it does the job.cost me 25 $ or so.

I have one from harbor also.used it twice.then put a center stand on and now swingarm stand sits in basement.

To lube the chain, I take a small floor jack, place it under the shock and jack up just enough to get the rear tire off the ground while it is using the side stand as the second ground point.

Back