• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Doctor is BACK!!!!

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Rossi the Doctor is BACK in business!

2nd place in the first race!

He started good, 5th place, then a mistake down to 8th, then he climbed slowly back to 4th, then 3rd, then 2nd.
Then got into 3rd.....and finally 2nd in same lap....

He is BACK!
:D:D:eek::eek:

VERY IMPRESSIVE!
That's real racing.....

Lorenzo deserves credit for Pole position and 1st all the way in the race.

Yamaha 1,2.

And everyone said it wasn't the Ducati... Where did Dovi finish on Rossi's old Ducati? Oh ya 7th. That ducati's junk just ask nicki and Ben...

If Yamaha are going to dominate like that it is going to be as boring as last year. Moto GP gets more boring just as F1 is getting more interesting.Moto GP is already a two make competion and if one team dominates be it Yamaha or Honda then all interest will be gone.
It's definately WSB & BSB for me

At least Marquez will be worth watching. The last few laps the back of his Repsol was all over the place and he managed to repass Rossi on the penultimate lap.

At least Marquez will be worth watching. The last few laps the back of his Repsol was all over the place and he managed to repass Rossi on the penultimate lap.

+1, what surprised me is how he could try to attack again but prefered to secure the 3rd possition. He demostrated mature. This boy is going to do something serious in the championship

+1, what surprised me is how he could try to attack again but prefered to secure the 3rd possition. He demostrated mature. This boy is going to do something serious in the championship

I certainly hope so.
What's the betting that the headlines in MCN (UK) will be all about Rossi whilst just mentioning that Jorge actually one. I don't even read their MotoGP reports any more as I got fed up with the fact that whatever the result 90% of the article would be about Rossi

I was sure he would try and reassert himself after Rossi passed him and of course he did on the next turn but when Rossi retook 2nd I think he knew it better to take 3rd than crash out. That was the maturity you speak of. On the feed we got in the US the on board camera on Rossi's bike showed Marquez saving several deep rear end slides trying to get on the throttle. Maybe 5 laps earlier on those tires MM could have attacked on the last lap.

I was sure he would try and reassert himself after Rossi passed him and of course he did on the next turn but when Rossi retook 2nd I think he knew it better to take 3rd than crash out. That was the maturity you speak of. On the feed we got in the US the on board camera on Rossi's bike showed Marquez saving several deep rear end slides trying to get on the throttle. Maybe 5 laps earlier on those tires MM could have attacked on the last lap.

I saw the same and was kinda surprised they didn't mention anything! Some pretty good drifts going on there! I was thinking to myself that if it had been Casey Stoner, they would have been making quite a bit more to do over it.

It's a 2 bike (4 riders) series that they can't even field a full grid for a real race. I just hope that Dorna doesn't F up the WSBK by doing something crazy like combining MotoGP and WSBK in the same race or dumb down WSBK to a glorified SuperStock. :(

MotoGP is more soup opera for guys... The outcome is pretty much determined but it's the drama that keep you hooked.

If Yamaha are going to dominate like that it is going to be as boring as last year. Moto GP gets more boring just as F1 is getting more interesting.Moto GP is already a two make competion and if one team dominates be it Yamaha or Honda then all interest will be gone.
It's definately WSB & BSB for me
Abit early to say that ,,do,nt you think,,,,

Back