• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700XD - Repair Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

joao.flechas

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I´m a new member.
Anyone can help me to get a Repair Manual for my bike ? NC700XD :confused:
Thanks
Flechas

It is often very exciting to get all sorts of user-manuals, tips and tricks, and so forth for a new bike. I remember when I had my "new" ride (my first BMW), I also went around and spent much time and money to get all these. In the end, I realised, it is best to go to an authorised garage and let the experts do the servicing. However, having the books, help boost my excitement, not to mention confidence too. Wish you luck and post a link if you find it. :p

It is often very exciting to get all sorts of user-manuals, tips and tricks, and so forth for a new bike. I remember when I had my "new" ride (my first BMW), I also went around and spent much time and money to get all these. In the end, I realised, it is best to go to an authorised garage and let the experts do the servicing. However, having the books, help boost my excitement, not to mention confidence too. Wish you luck and post a link if you find it. :p

Thanks.

I will always go with the bike to the authorised garage , but would like how the mechanics of the bike in detail.

Thanks.
I will always go with the bike to the authorised garage , but would like how the mechanics of the bike in detail.
Hi
I know what you mean, but this bike is so new, Clymers still does not yet make it and I am sure it is also illegal to share it here.
Some repair manuals or workshop manuals are privy only to authorised dealers, therefore my "joke" about joining a workshop.

Hope this helps.
:D

The back of the Owners Manual lists a source for the service manuals - Helm Inc. However, their web site does not list the NC700 manual as available at this time.

HI!

Every Honda Dealer/Service Center has a pdf with all the information related to parts and service. A bit of conversation and friendship maybe can let you download the .pdf. Bring a USB Flash Drive with you.

Rgds

RL

Last edited:
Anyone got the service manual? Even in electronic form. Helm got it but the international shipping cost is insane :( as you can see in the screenshot below.

5bsggz.jpg

Anyone can help?

Thanks.

I ordered a shop manual through my dealer. Took about two weeks to deliver and I think it wound up being about $75.00/

I purchased my Original Honda service manual there:

2012 NC700X Service Manual - Helm Incorporated

Manual covers NC700X / XA / XD / SA versions, with 86 pages just for the DCT transmission !

Shipped from MI and delivered to Canada within 3 days :)

Hey Thanks! They finally have it online orderable so you don't have to call them. I might actually quit being lazy and order it.

Cancelled my order through the dealership today and ordered through Helm. Had placed my order with the dealer on 9/27 checked in a couple times if they had gotten it or heard when it would arrive. Each time they said they would fax Helm and see what the deal was. I had some patience as I didn't need the manual right away, so I was kinda using this as a test for my local parts people at the dealer. Well they FAILED! Now I know for sure that I can't rely on them to get me stuff that I need/want.

Cancelled my order through the dealership today and ordered through Helm. Had placed my order with the dealer on 9/27 checked in a couple times if they had gotten it or heard when it would arrive. Each time they said they would fax Helm and see what the deal was. I had some patience as I didn't need the manual right away, so I was kinda using this as a test for my local parts people at the dealer. Well they FAILED! Now I know for sure that I can't rely on them to get me stuff that I need/want.

Probably the same with all the poor sods wanting center stands, heated grips, etc. Waaaay faster (and in some/most cases, very likely way cheaper, too) to order anywhere other than the dealer. Have a quick look online and see all of the offerings out there!

I'm all for local "brick and mortar" stores, and doing my part for the economy or loyalty, but c'mon. I'm also not made of money, and to be treated with a distinct lack of respect or expected to be happy at months and months of waiting for a product at significantly higher cost to boot? No thanks.

There's a lady here in a Honda parts dept. that I've been dealing with for over 31 years. She's an awesome person, and I'm always considering if there's a way I can get any parts or supplies through her first, before I shop online. My basic rule of thumb is if the thing I want is roughly within $25.00 dollars difference, I will get it from her and be alright with the added expense.

I was mucking with the front brake light switch on my NC a few weeks ago, and managed to destroy the tiny little spring loaded plastic button sticking out. Online, they sell for about $8.00 dollars US. Up here in Canuckville, that same part cost me $23.00+ dollars and several days waiting. But I bought it from her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back