• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X in France

Y'all are welcome.
I enjoy the occasional light hearted look at bikes.
Nice thing about the vid is that it shows that not being
a specialized niche bike, the NC700x is able to do many things
in a perfectly fine fashion. Exactly what I'm looking for.
My need for absolute cutting edge performance in one area is long gone.
Looking forward to hopping on the bike and just enjoying the ride
on whatever type of surface I decide to wander down. Life is good. :cool:

I can speak english, italian, spanish etc but not french. If anyone who speaks french has the time for a quick run down of what was said it would be greatly appreciated.

I can speak Yorkshire, Lancaster,cockney,Geordie,and north east but not French
Wink-Smiley-male-happy-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000041-large.gif

Best video I've seen to date on the NC. These guys are hilarious !! Love the chase scenes. Especially rubbing the feelers at speed, great angle!! This bike can do it all in the hands of a capable pilot.

I lived in France and do speak French. It's a funny video, but not exactly complimentary. It's saying, essentially that the bike is terrific in the city, but when pitted against a sport bike, on the track or in an off road situation, the NC falls short and cannot keep up. Which is true, but who cares.

I lived in France and do speak French. It's a funny video, but not exactly complimentary.
It's saying, essentially that the bike is terrific in the city, but when pitted against a sport bike, on the track or in an off road situation,
the NC falls short and cannot keep up. Which is true, but who cares.

The other conclusion one can reach from the vid is that the NC700 can operate in many modes with decent performance
whereas the other bikes are too narrowly focused to be capable multitaskers. At least that's what I got from it.

Back