• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need help on NC750X speedometer blank

Daveliew

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All

I have 86 error on my Nc750x 2015. Whenever after a 30min ride and stop. If I turn on my ignition my meter remain blank but hiss still blinking. But my bike still able to start but no horn & signals light. It been 3 month I have change new speedometer and wire check. Any advice?

Hi All

I have 86 error on my Nc750x 2015. Whenever after a 30min ride and stop. If I turn on my ignition my meter remain blank but hiss still blinking. But my bike still able to start but no horn & signals light. It been 3 month I have change new speedometer and wire check. Any advice?

86 is a communications error...I had the same error and fixed it by disconnecting the cable from the display and disconnecting the battery wires (waiting 30 minutes before reconnecting the wires). With no horn and turn signals-that could be the fuse (the fuse block for the fuse is to the left of the battery. Here is a pic of the fuse location:
Blown Fuse - Honda NC700S Owner's Manual [Page 115]

should be similiar to your 750 and if memory doesnt fail me, it is the bottom left fuse in the fuse panel (the fuse controls the horn and signals).

Back