• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seeking Heated Grips Installation Sheet

I don't have instructions for the heated grips, but if your dealer is not too far away you could just have them print it out for you. Dealers have access to a database of all the accessory instructions, so I always ask my dealer to print out the instructions for any accessory I'm interested in so I can see if I really want to tackle the install. They have always cheerfully done it for me.

Hope this helps
Bob

If the above doesn't pan out, let me know. I just got mine installed and I'm pretty sure they have the sheet still (didn't throw it out).
But Spaceteach is right - they should be able to print it out at any Honda dealership.
Cheers-
J.

Thanks, Dave, for getting that to me. I plan to order the grips and related parts online and would have felt guilty about asking a dealer for the instruction sheets without buying the parts from them. So, I appreciate it very much.

Take care,
Payne

I could use a copy if someone has it. I can't get to the dealer before they close and they don't open again for two days. I was hoping to get these installed this weekend. Appreciation in advance.

Back