• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Swingarm Bobbins.........

Slo_Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

At some point in the past I thought I found some swingarm 'bobbins' that simply bolted to the swingarm as opposed to needing to drill any holes.

I have spent the last bit searching Google but can't seem to find them. Anyone ever seen any that work this way?

Slo_Rider

davidc83,

Thanks. That is what I was looking for but feel free to suggest any others you run across or have experience with.

Slo_Rider

I have a rear stand that has paddles on it so no need for the spools. I have the centre stand now and have not used the rear stand since. I decided to get the rear stand with the idea I could use it on any future bikes...which is true. The centre stand is much more convenient and I get to carry it with me wherever I go :). If I was less stubborn I may have listened to others advice and just gotten the centre stand...but since I am me, I now have both.

Back