• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bike Model Name........

Slo_Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

Sorry to be starting sooo many threads but I'm old and slow.

When I went looking for parts on Ron Ayers it seems that our bikes seem to have several model numbers.

I found the following........

NC 750x
NC 750x AC
NC 750xD A
NC 750xD AC

Mine is the 2018 NC 750x DCT so what do I really have?

Slo_Rider

Mine is the 2018 NC 750x DCT so what do I really have?

Slo_Rider
I also own a 2018 NC 750x DCT but I'm under the impression it is also referred to as an NC750xd

No clue what the designation is from various suppliers, etc.

NC750x being the model and the 'd' added for the 'trim' level, which in our case is the DCT version

Often, the same bike that gets just a few, small changes in a model year will get a new letter designation. At least that was the case when I owned a Kawasaki Ninja 650.
Best bet to see which box to check is to find your owner's manual. Let's see...

Nope! Mine shows not only the manual and DCT versions of the 700, but also the 750!

From what I can tell in the 2016 the manual is NC700X and the DCT automatic is NC700XD
So your bike is an NC750XD. Since there are few differences between manual and DCT bikes it shouldn't make much of a difference.

There are a couple different model designators. For the purpose of parts lists yours is probably a NC700XD A which is identical to a NC750XD AC except the emissions systems.

The AC bikes are California spec, the A bikes are USA spec.

And here I never thought of my bike as anything but a '18 NC750XD. That's as many letters and numbers as my Harley. I surely don't want it confused with a left coast bike.

Bike Model Name.....

Thanks folks,

As it turns out, I am looking for a sidestand I can shorten, and all the model numbers are the same but I really appreciate the information.

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your weekend, and if you can't ride, you can at least watch F-1 tomorrow.

Slo_Rider

Thanks folks,

As it turns out, I am looking for a sidestand I can shorten, and all the model numbers are the same but I really appreciate the information.

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your weekend, and if you can't ride, you can at least watch F-1 tomorrow.

Slo_Rider

from what I understand the 750S sidestand will fit the 750X and it is a little shorter, you can find ones on ebay made in china for a fraction of the cost of a honda one. lots of guys lower there 750x and use these sidestands from what ive seen on FB groups

from what I understand the 750S sidestand will fit the 750X and it is a little shorter, you can find ones on ebay made in china for a fraction of the cost of a honda one. lots of guys lower there 750x and use these sidestands from what ive seen on FB groups

bulletw,

Much better idea than buying one and then cutting it a bit, even if it were a bit more expensive.

Thanks for reminding me of that.....

Slo_Rider

Back