• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vozz Helmets

GgarryP

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just unboxed my new Vozz helmet and my first impression is that it's great. There's a link below to some photos but there's nothing you couldn't see in better detail on the Vozz website at Vozz Store.

Browser no longer supported

I ordered my helmet from dtf-70 on eBay at BRAND NEW IN BOX VOZZ RS 1.0 THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED DOT CERTIFIED HELMET | eBay. They didn't have a silver in Large so I got a white one. They're liquidators so I'm guessing they bought a batch from some supplier cutting back or going out of business.

The helmet fit well and is comfortably snug much like my Bell Qualifier when new. I didn't have to adjust the chin cup but it looks fairly easy to do. I took a quick ride and found it much quieter and very comfortable to ride in.

I was pleasantly surprised at the huge increase in vision area. It was chilly (~50F) but I had no problem with condensation. We'll see how it does at colder temps.

It's very easy to put on and off. You have to make sure the clips are fully engaged by firmly closing it but that will become a simple habit.

All in all, I'm very happy with it. I'll compare both helmets more this weekend and provide an update.

Garry

Rode to work this morning at 34F with no hint of fogging. I was surprised since my other helmet also has (supposedly) an antifog coating that never worked well.
I tucked the gaiter around my chin which made it a little harder to close the helmet. Otherwise it was comfy.
More later.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Two minor considerations:
The Vozz is noticably larger and is not close to fitting in the frunk.
The chin cup can put a strain on the jaw joint (mandible?). I rode this morning with the gaiter pulled over my chin. The added thickness caused discomfort in my jaw joint. I could adjust the cup to fix it but it's comfortable without the gaiter.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I rode about 5 hours today with the Vozz helmet and I'm happy with it. It seems a little quieter than my other helmet although I was hoping for more. It fits snug but comfortable. I adjusted the chin cup a little.

I was able to ride with earbuds in and listen to music up to about 65 mph. It was great carving mountain roads to Stevie Ray Vaughn, Bluegrass, and jazz. I'm going to try to fit a Sena 3S-W bluetooth speaker kit into it like this video SENA 3S-W in a VOZZ RS 1.0 - English - YouTube

I'm a little disappointed I didn't wait for the Sena noise cancelling helmet. I'll be anxious to hear :p how well they work.

It was great to be able to pop the helmet on and off quickly.

Back