• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forum Marks Posts Read Before I Read Them...

treybrad

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if this is a setting that I just don't see, or if it's a 'feature' of the website, but I thought I'd bring it up...

If I log on to the site, click on 'New Posts' and read a few (but not all), and then come back an hour or two later, all the posts are marked read. It makes it tricky to see what I've actually read or not.

The 'Today's Posts' under 'Quick Links' is a decent workaround the same day. However, if I don't look at the website for the weekend, then log on and only read a few posts and try and come back to read the rest when I have more time... they're all gone and I can't tell what all I missed.

It's not the end of the world, the interesting/important topics always seem to stay floating on top for a few days at least, but I thought I'd see if there's a way to leave the posts I haven't read marked as unread...

trey

I logged in some hours ago. I did not read all the posts.
Now I log in, I see that the previous batch of posts are no longer in "New Posts".
Same logic as you described.

I am not sure if this is good or bad, coz we may miss reading some posts.
:p

Back