• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is that stuff on the ground in Houston this morning?

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Having been conceived as an Africa Twin, “Queenie’s” traction controls are having a bit of a problem with that white stuff on the ground in Houston this morning...

F65C3624-18A2-4690-8FD2-830DA2CC2D7E.jpg

Did the people there know what it was?

Fifteen F. (-9 C.) this morning in Oklahoma, no snow.
On the way to the fitness center I saw a deputy with a car pulled over.
I thought, “you have to be doing something pretty bad to get pulled over when it is fifteen degrees.”

8DD59797-0DCE-45B8-9760-45978585C201.jpg

Similar stuff to over here on the other side of the Atlantic .......

According to our weather forecast these roads could be impassable tomorrow. Making the most of them today.

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

It snowed for about 4 hours out here where we live, but it's too warm being this close to Galveston Bay for it to stick. Pretty to look at, though, since the last one we had was 2004.

It snowed for about 4 hours out here where we live, but it's too warm being this close to Galveston Bay for it to stick. Pretty to look at, though, since the last one we had was 2004.

Living near Galveston Bay, you have to live near me.. I live near Gulf Fwy and Nasa Rd 1. Send me a PM if you want to ride on any day. My bike sets in the driveway, pointed in the go position as all times.

The most fun thing about owning a KLR was going out in the winter, heading for a pile of shush and roostering the car behind you.

And Hank, as a retired police sergeant I can tell you that you were very right.

Back