• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Farkaling finally complete (at least for now)

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
Had the first service done today and the final farkles were fitted. The list is now -:
Lowering kit
Modified side stand
Fenda Extenda
R&G Rad grill
Givi Crash Bars
Givi spotlights
S&W Motech footrests
Tom
Tom rider satnav and hard wired cradle
Shad seat
Givi carrier
Givi Trekker metal topbox
Hugger with chain guard
Optimate lead + Optimate 5
heated clothing lead
All of these were either FOC or discounted
Whilst there I also got tempted into a new Arai Chaser-X helmet again with a good discount. It pays to be loyal to a good dealer.

New to this board and just looking into the NC line of bikes out of curiosity with the DCT.

The first thing I would do is to protect those fork tubes with shields or good ole accordion boots. Don't ask me how I know how fast fork tubes can get pitted by flying sand or gravel and then take out the fork seals... replacing burred fork tubes and leaky seals may be someone's idea of fun but it ain't mine... waaah, poor me... :cool:

Farkling complete? I don’t believe it.

There are certain terms that motorcyclists use that have meaning only to other motorcyclists...

"cages" = cars.
"Squid" = rider without much skills.
"Had to lay it down" = I fell over, and I'd like if could all just pretend like that is a legitimate way to come to a stop.
"Farkling complete" = I'm out of money.

Back