• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My mods to NC750x

GORAN

Reaction score
Visit site
I've done more that 25000 km on my NC
Here you are some mods which I've done:
custom luggage rack system;
engine guard;
38l aluminum side cases;
46l Kappa top case;
center stand;
side stand extender;
Puig windscreen+spoiler;
handguards;
USB charger;
front fender extender;
comfort seat;
rear fender;
fuel cans;
radiator guard.

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_1214 (1).jpg

IMG_3997 (1).jpg

IMG_1216 (1).jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

Last edited:
I too am intrigued by the fuel containers though I am already happy with Rotopax and its incredible durability and reliability.

Hmmm … those fuel tanks in a slide would be interesting [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm … those fuel tanks in a slide would be interesting

Splashing fuel next to a hot engine, that was my first thought too...fuel containers make poor engine crash guards.

I've done more that 25000 km on my NC
Here you are some mods which I've done
Otherwise, great list of farkles! Enjoy.

Ray

Last edited:
It been quite a while since my last post.
Here is how my bike looks now:
6b8e68a6d021233be271e6909889e436.jpg
0b23d6da0e5b02500c702f972c37c8cd.jpg

Надіслано від мого SM-G950F, використовуючи Tapatalk

Those are amazing looking crash/light bars Goran, you take really nice care of your bike! I see there us a guy in Kharkov that custom makes them for many different bikes/models and i noticed his look alot like the ones you have. I think his shop is called "Moto" and he is out of Kharkov if i'm right. I have been to Kharkov twice as a tourist, neat city. :{)

Those are amazing looking crash/light bars Goran, you take really nice care of your bike! I see there us a guy in Kharkov that custom makes them for many different bikes/models and i noticed his look alot like the ones you have. I think his shop is called "Moto" and he is out of Kharkov if i'm right. I have been to Kharkov twice as a tourist, neat city. :{)
Thanks. You're right. The company is called Mmoto. Very decent crashbars. You might be surprised, however I have never been to Kharkiv, despite the fact that I'm from Ukraine...

Надіслано від мого SM-G950F, використовуючи Tapatalk

Back