• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mojave Preserve California

I'm planning a camping trip to "Granite Pass" in the California Mojave Preserve. (see: 34.809655, -115.621037)
I can go any day you can go....so just let me know.
(if no replies, I'll just go it alone.)

I don't know about you but when I click on the location a Google map shows the Mojave with a red marker titled "Nickwackett Garage, Loyd Provin Jr home." It's probably just me as Nickwackett Garage is owned by a founding member of the BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont that I belong to.

Here's a screen capture of what it shows when I click on it. I'm sorry if anyone got any other result. I did check it before posting.
I put the marker right on top of the fire ring there. The big rocks around it look interesting, and there are five different sites near the one shown.
Looks like a good prospect.
Screenshot from 2017-05-18 07-35-41.jpg

Here's a screen capture of what it shows when I click on it. I'm sorry if anyone got any other result. I did check it before posting.
I put the marker right on top of the fire ring there. The big rocks around it look interesting, and there are five different sites near the one shown.
Looks like a good prospect.
View attachment 33556
That's the same as I got.

Ray

Back