• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Alternative to HONDA TOP BOX

rmezei

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know if they have an aftermarket TOP BOX on the NC750X that comes FLUSH with the end of the rear seat (and size pls)? I have been struggling to find an alternative to the Honda Top BOX which would probably cost me well of a grand by the time it's on and I could have an aftermarket for half the price. I have been trying to search the net for other sources but I was unable to. If I have to give in I will but seriously, the OEM stuff costs just way too much!!!

I have been trying to find a solution to this for a month now. Today dealer here in Ontario said " Honda doesn't even know if they will have any for Canada this year " so I was like wow, that can't be...! Maybe they are trying to get me to pay even more $$$ for last year's 2016 model TOP BOX they have on the showroom floor at the moment...

Last edited:
Hepco & Becker top cases that mount on the Alurack come within 1 to 1.25" of the back of the seat, the space is there to allow an optional backrest. The fron to back dimensions of whatever top box then determine how much change there could be in weight distribution when really loading up... I really like their Junior 55 with that rack. Really well designed and manufactured.

thanks, I'll have to go the HONDA BOX - I saw it's way closer to the rear seat, it's like almost over a half inch into the seat. My wife says when she sat on the one in the show room it was so comfortable, like sitting like L shaped... just like that, her back flushed with the box, great back support. I have to keep her happy, it's crucial :)

Maybe a long shot here, but if anyone reading this with an OEM Honda TOP BOX on NCX and soft saddle bags (ideally the SW Motech blaze sport) please put up some pics so I can see what it looks like. I'm thinking of doing the OEM Top Box and the SW Motech Blaze sport soft side bags.

Thanks,

Back