• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Experience Points

SergeantChuck

Commuter Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This may have already been discussed so disregard my comments if it has been covered.

There used to be an area where you could see your "Experience Points" and who was given the various awards in the forum. Is that now gone? I can no longer find it. I used to look at it from time to time for the heck of it.

This may have already been discussed so disregard my comments if it has been covered.

There used to be an area where you could see your "Experience Points" and who was given the various awards in the forum. Is that now gone? I can no longer find it. I used to look at it from time to time for the heck of it.
Yeah I don't have a spot for trophies on this forum but I do on ADV so I'm thinking we don't have it on the NC700X forum

I thought there was something missing, lol :eek:

It must have gone when the Like/Thank thing had it's little hiccup (or vice versa) I guess?

I texted my adult daughter, "We're painting your old bedroom and have taken down your trophy shelf, what do you want with these things?" I don't know, throw them out she says, and there they went. $5 $5 $5... X's all the kids in all the sports, I always thought there must be a better way, in 'cash strapped' kids sport, to spend this money. But I digress, Please bring back the experience pages.

Back