• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Safety Glasses

OneGun

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking to purchase a pair of prescription safety glasses this year, but I'd like to find a pair that's pretty close to my regular non-prescription pair. Basically I have the all plastic kind like the ones in the pic here.

3m safety glasses.JPG

These are nice because the frames are really thin and I can slide them in while wearing my helmet. Plus, they're wrap around style and have good protection/coverage, but I've looked around online and can't find any that are similar to this that are prescription. If anyone knows a brand or something similar that I can get with a prescription, I'd appreciate it.

Depending on your needs and possible worksite requirements, I would recommend prescription glasses with removable side shields. That is what I used when I wore glasses and worked in an automotive factory.

Thanks, but these would pretty much exclusively be used for riding. On warm/hot days, when I ride with my shield open, I like to wear safety glasses, but I'd like to get a prescription pair. My eyesight isn't too bad, so it's been doable just using the non-prescription ones while I'm riding with open shield, but at night it gets sketchy, so I want to get the prescription pair.

My worksite is an office, lol!

Oh, I would recommend those sideshields then, or the riding glasses that have foam that seals them to your face. It is amazing how stuff can come around regular glasses.
The stems on those safety glasses might be wide enough to be uncomfortable.

Back