• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Can't get "Notifications" to zero out

ld_rider

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have a couple of stubborn "likes" given to posts I've made that simply won't clear from my notifications tab. What gives?

TIA

Something a bit strange is definitely going on; I just noticed that when I tried to give a few likes, the field just went blank, and there was nothing even there anymore, let alone a like from me. Using my iPad and explorer...

The 'like' thing started happening to me on Friday. Thursday night I remember Microsoft pushing out new updates. Not sure if that could have impacted FF or Chrome on the forum though. Interestingly enough, I found that today if I go back to those threads where I had hit 'like' on a post and it disappeared, today it shows that I had liked it!!

Same issues with three different O/Ss and two different browsers. Mac OS X, Win7 Pro, and WinXP (!) in either Chrome or Firefox <shrugs>.

Something a bit strange is definitely going on; I just noticed that when I tried to give a few likes, the field just went blank, and there was nothing even there anymore, let alone a like from me. Using my iPad and explorer...

Thanks for this. I just thought it was me. I'm using a chromebook running chrome and noticed thanks and likes not working towards the end of this past week.

Something is horked with liking, and with reading new post thanks/like alerts, yep. Something probably got "improved" ; }

Upper right notifications pop-up still not delivering an ACK here...

Back