• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda CMX500 Rebel

Not my style. And speaking of style what would you you call it? Cruiser with a touch of cafe racer?

Yeah, maybe. It looks a bit like the TW200 with those fat tires. I won't try to run it down until after I take one for a test ride. It's great Honda is finally updating the CMX250 to a CMX300. I found riding my sons' 2004 CMX250 very uncomfortable, I had a hard time getting my left foot under the shifter and it felt way too light on the road.

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't know, shades of the Bolt or the Sportster. Mid-controls, maybe good ergos. Solid power in a light bike...

I'm kind of looking forward to a test ride on that one.

i sat on one at the long beach show. i like it a lot. i am glad they added ABS as well.

the price point is nice. lots of custom part for it. i think this is more of a toy for people. a second bike to play with. also a beginner bike with a very low seat.

I like the regular 500X better, but this might have a lower seat.
I notice Kawasaki has come out with a versys 300, which would be an awesome first bike.

Back