• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2017 honda x-adv

this is the NC upgraded in every aspect.

Perhaps, but the NC's small gas tank has been "upgraded" to one that's even smaller.

It does look cool, tho.

Last edited:
So it looks like there are floor boards instead of footpegs. I've never used floorboards off road, let alone a forward foot position. What's the general opinion on that? Also, is there no rear brake pedal?

Last edited:
As far as serious off-roading, it is not to be.
I hope Honda is not seriously promoting this as "off-road-able".

The lack of something to squeeze btwn the knees is what
came to mind.
Instead of knees into tank for balance, it's shin against seat using
knees as a fulcrum; not good, at any age.

I like it a lot too. No worries though, I don't think it will be coming to North America, maybe a few years down the road it will. I really hope something like the Neowing comes along at the same time my hips/knees/back/arms/ankles/feet give out.

I like it a lot too. No worries though, I don't think it will be coming to North America, maybe a few years down the road it will. I really hope something like the Neowing comes along at the same time my hips/knees/back/arms/ankles/feet give out.

+1

The ADV scooter looks too expensive for the American buying public. It is basically a restyled Integra, which never made it to the US either.

The Neowing excites me very much, not because I might not be able to hold up a 2 wheeler, but for the mini Goldwing engine and the improved front end traction in corners.

giphy.gif

I want it's wheels.

Rumor has it that it will come to Canada (from a friend who heard it from a guy who got it from another guy who maybe might know....)

i use my NC for commuting 45 miles per day...

if they made the integra or this adv scooter.. i would have gotten it. scooter generally have cheaper insurance rate.

Back