• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone try Volvo's lifepaint? (AKA Albedo 100)

Time wise, I usually find videos to be inefficient in conveying information, so here is a brief written description of the product:

Volvo Cars presents LifePaint. Road safety shouldn't be for the few. It should be for everyone. The ones not driving our cars, and the ones who prefer two wheels to four.

LifePaint is a unique water based reflective safety spray. Invisible by daylight, it glows brightly in direct glare of car headlights. Making the invisible, visible. LifePaint washes off, and will not damage the colour or the surface of your chosen material, lasting more than a week of normal usage.

LifePaint can be used in all sorts of ways. Please note that it works best on textile materials. Applied to clothes, shoes, helmets, pushchairs and children's backpacks - even dog leads and collars.

Time wise, I usually find videos to be inefficient in conveying information --<snip>

Likewise. I favor stills over ride videos maybe for that reason, of maybe just because I want more time to ride and take pictures and need to get out the door quicker ; }

looks pretty good! i can use some for Halloween! :)

problem is- after quick check-i can't find any for sale! :)

Last edited:
Back