• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

new cb500x

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
why couldn't Honda come up with something like this on the NC,I would've definitely gone for it instead of the tracer 700.
having a frunk and dct.

CX021.jpg

Last edited:
The old CB500X seat was pretty comfy, but there'll be a huge aftermarket for seats on that thing.

The old CB500 definitely looked MUCH nicer, IMO.

Last edited:
Although I generally like the "transformer" type style, this just looks too busy for my taste. Is this production or concept?

I really like the trellis frame and the aggressive nose. Reminds me of the Ducati Multistrada. I have a hard time believing that is a stock bike though. There are a ton of add ons that you definitely see on a Ducati and you usually pay big buck for those niceties. I suspect this is some kind of special version of the CB500X that a third party dressed up.

I don't like the look of it at all tbh.

Way too many things stuck to it ... just like frozenpoet said: "too busy". Addtionally, those things look way to plastic, even the muffler.

But that seems to be the way Honda is currently going. Just look at the new NC_X and that ADV-Scooter.

we all have different taste other wise it'll be a boring world.
I like all the funking stuff and colours .
having said that I dont like the look of the MT-010 it got the face only a mother could love.
but they are selling well over here.!
I've never been a fan of the X even though I have one.
I figured that while I'm sat on it I dont see it.
what I like is the DCT,Frunk, riding position and best of all mpg.
the tracer has no frunk or dct but thats all.
I've sat on one and if feels about right compared to the NC.
so that is what I'm looking to buy next march.

i'll reserve judgement until i see it without showroom lighting in a cleaner photo ; }

Back