• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Horizons Unlimited Sept 22-25 Yosemite California

itlives

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a heads up on the HU meet in Cali in Sept. Gaknc700x and I will be there. I'm leaving Shreveport on the 17th. George (Gakncx) is coming from PA and I don't know when he's leaving.
I should be in Amarillo by noon on the 17th. We will be going straight out I-40 if anyone wants to join in.
This is part of a two week trip up into northern Cali via 101 (and some coast hwy) and back via 395 and maybe Oregon (just to say I did it).
Camping is me.
That's the plan. Plans change...

Sounds great, but can I go. Might, somehow fit between operations. I'll let you know just before the trip. Camping in Palo Duro is great that time of year!

George told me you and he camped there. We might!

You need to take care of yourself first ! Get those knees right for your AT!

Last edited:
How to tell a "Dedicated Adventure Rider". After the next crash, will always first ask which parts are broke on the motorcycle, then asked which parts are broke on their body. Adventure Riders do have their priorities in proper order!

I believe that's the same weekend that I'm heading up there to the Family Off road Adventures ride. I went in the spring on the NC700X, this time I'll be on the Africa Twin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mike are you going to register for HU or just stop and visit.

After looking again at the dates, I think I'll ride up and back down California. I believe we can do that and still be back for Sat . If not, oh well. I'd rather be traveling than listening to someone talk about their travels!
If you want to stay for the whole thing I'll pick you up on the way back. I still want a few days camping in Utah.

Just a heads up on the HU meet in Cali in Sept. Gaknc700x and I will be there. I'm leaving Shreveport on the 17th. George (Gakncx) is coming from PA and I don't know when he's leaving.
I should be in Amarillo by noon on the 17th. We will be going straight out I-40 if anyone wants to join in.
This is part of a two week trip up into northern Cali via 101 (and some coast hwy) and back via 395 and maybe Oregon (just to say I did it).
Camping is me.

Sweet. I'll be there too. I'll be arriving Friday afternoon. Staying at the Comfort Inn nearby. Not much of a camper but maybe I'll get too hammered to drive back to the hotel and have to crash at somebody's campsite...:)

After looking again at the dates, I think I'll ride up and back down California. I believe we can do that and still be back for Sat . If not, oh well. I'd rather be traveling than listening to someone talk about their travels!
If you want to stay for the whole thing I'll pick you up on the way back. I still want a few days camping in Utah.

I'm with you, ride and see northern coast and 395 corridor coming back.

Darn... I-40 and 395 are close to me... if you're ever near there, look up
"Alabama Hills" on FreeCampsites.net... it's near Lone Pine, CA. outstanding camping there... It would have been fun to meet there.

Camping is me.

Hey itlives & Ray I will be attending the HU event on Saturday and Sunday. Riding up on Friday morning from Santa Barbara via 101 and 40.but won't probably get there until late afternoon. If I'm not too tired I'll check the event on Friday as well. I'll look for your NC is you are riding it. Mine's a 2015 Black one with DCT and Madstad windshield.

Brett

Last edited:
Back