• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Good Price Alert: Gmax GM54s Helmet

StratTuner

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The GMAX GM54s helmet (below) is my very favorite modular helmet. (Aug. 2016)

• metal fittings on the latch mechanism
  • fully adjustable sun shield
  • no-tools visor removal
  • coolmax inner liner is washable
  • rear brake light can be slaved to motorcycle brake light ($30 more)

It's a good helmet and popular enough that its price went up to $161 and stayed there.

I found an online supplier [HERE] who has it at the old price of $120, so I bought one. I will post remarks on the helmet when it arrives in case there's something...wrong here... (things that look too good to be true usually are!)

The site has a separate entry for each size/color, so shop carefully to get the color you want.
I like the one that matches the NC's silver and black.
gm54s.jpg

Last edited:
FOLLOW UP:

The Helmet arrived (in Calif.) just one day after I got the "shipped" email.

I've opened it and inspected it. IT IS THE REAL THING. It's packed in the official GMAX box with all the right tags. It's definitely not a cheap knock off.

Great Price ($120) for this helmet. I'm wearing one currently, and now I have a replacement ready to go when needed.!:)

Nice helmet ! I am using one for almost a year in a safety yellow.. It is tight fit in the frunk and I had the top plastic knob for visor operation broken off and had to adapt hairpin instead... I wish they sell the knob separately. Maybe someone will 3D scan it and print it ..

Back