• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Aerostich Roadcrafter Light 44R

netizen

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
I had planned to offer this here prior to posting it on Ebay, but I procrastinated so it is already up on ebay (a few hours ago). I wanted to post it during the 4th of July weekend.

I won't go into allot of details as they are all in the listing.

If this is your size and your looking for a 1 piece Aerostitch it's worth taking a look at.

Aerostich Roadcrafter Light One Piece Suit 44R Grey with Hi Viz Like New | eBay

If I didn't commute in sub-30 degree weather come winter, I'd be all over this.

Good luck with the sale. If the suit was a 44 Short I would be trying to figure out how to get the money together right now. I notice no reserve price is set and would bid as high as I could.

Good luck with the sale. If the suit was a 44 Short I would be trying to figure out how to get the money together right now. I notice no reserve price is set and would bid as high as I could.

Thanks, I suspect it will go pretty high. Last year one with fewer accessories went for $940.. but there were two very determined bidders.
Once an auction hits 1/2 buy it now price, the buy it now disappears.... It's very close to that right now.
Aerostich is great gear, I should have gone the Darien (spelling?) route instead with the 2 piece and I would have kept it.
I have Klim gear now and am very happy with it. I am just not a 1 piece suit guy I guess.

Back