• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Aftermarket Exhaust

Crazycanuck

Reaction score
Visit site
So, I really like the new 2016 exhaust for the NCX....but not worth the trade up. Anyone know of or have a good aftermarket exhaust? Appears to be lots of the internet, not sure what is good?

Do you think the 2016 exhaust would fit the 2014?

Gord

How about this thought? Scores of 2016 owners will want to make more noise and so will be buying aftermarket exhausts for their 2016. Scores of stock 2016 exhausts will go wherever people send stock exhausts (the trash? I never knew where they go). With any luck a few will end up for sale, and you can buy one to install on your 2014.

Last edited:
Looking at the listed price it's about $250 new, or half the price of after market exhaust

Looking at the listed price it's about $250 new, or half the price of after market exhaust

When pricing a 2016 stock muffler, don't forget to add the cost of the muffler heat shield, which is also a new shape for 2016. I think it was something like $35 (US).

When pricing a 2016 stock muffler, don't forget to add the cost of the muffler heat shield, which is also a new shape for 2016. I think it was something like $35 (US).
Oh yeah forgot about that so about $300

Back