• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vozz Hinged Helmets

Like Bell used to say long ago, if you have an $888 head, wear an $888 helmet. There's been inflation, ya know.

10_Bell_154524.jpg

Well, I'm not buying an $800 helmet but I like the idea. Seems to open easily and the demonstrator had on a set of medium thick gloves.

4 more days to find out. It could be US$ as much as AU$, there is no telling. I had the impression it was meant to be an international ad. If it was, it's US$ price.

concept of diminishing returns: "the more you spend, the less you get"

was once offered to me by a HS teacher when talking about audio equipment.

- when you have nothing, and buy a cheap transistor radio, the increase in audio quality is 100%.
- when you upgrade to a "stereo", you pay a lot more, but the audio quality percentage increase isn't as high.

that trend of increasing cost opposite diminishing returns continues.

Last edited:
If the design really does work, and becomes popular, then it will be available from multiple manufacturers pretty quickly. I would definitely be interested in something like this, but not at $650.

A $200 (US) helmet protects the same as any helmet, regardless of price.

So the only interest I would have in this helmet is how much, if any, improvement in wind noise it may have and comfort, since it has no chin strap.
It is like no other helmet on the market, so that alone has me interested in seeing a road test evaluation.

for those of us who wear glasses... doesn't seem like the rear-entry would work very well.

With a traditional full face design helmet, I put the helmet on, then put eyeglasses on through the face port. This is no hassle. I'd expect the rear design entry would work the same way.

Last edited:
Back