• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hippo Hands?

I have the Oxford version. They look super dorky, but then again I've ridden in temps below 10* and found them to help an incredible amount

If you're checking out cheaper brands, check the fit.
I used a set of snowmobile bar mitts on a couple of my bikes, but only the Hippo Hands gave enough clearance around the grip controls to make me feel I was really fully functional.
I can't find a set that will fit over my Bark Busters, so I may have to make a set. Heated grips and mitts are the combination I like best, but I seldom ride and only short hauls when it's below freezing.

i got the Kolpin 4wheeler mitts, for a steep discount, on my NC and they are great. They stay open and are way way better than wasting time and money on heated grips - been there done that several times. Also i have been through rain storms in the evenings that would have sunk electric gloves. This is the first winter i have been exclusively wearing my summer leather gloves which provides excellent dexterity

Back