• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016 VRF 1200X- DCT and manual

Jeezum Crowbars! DCT, 1200cc, shaft drive, tubeless spoked wheels? Looks like no frunk. The Crossrunner is pretty expensive in Europe. More DCT bikes is a good thing.

Last edited:
Wouldnt get to excited, been out in Europe for a while and widely considered bit of a dog - too heavy, too expensive and not a good ride compared to rivals - also the DCT on the VFR is very different experience to the NC Series, my personal opinon is that the engine on the NC suits DCT perfectly, a really good package, whereas the revier nature of the VFR results in a very different experience

I'm confused. The Honda Powersports web site has been putting out teasers for the Africa Twin for about a year, and now the VFR 1200X appears, seemingly out of nowhere. What's up?

The AT is a brand new bike. The Crosstourer has been around a few years, just not in the US.

my personal opinon is that the engine on the NC suits DCT perfectly, a really good package, whereas the revier nature of the VFR results in a very different experience

I assume you have ridden a DCT CT ? I am curious as to why you consider it a very different experience ? I have only ridden the standard version. I found it heavy with a very strong motor, reasonable suspension but otherwise a little uninspiring.

Back